Type: Video Classes
Class Level: Master class
Price: 59 €
The step by step video lesson of my Roses wreath cake made with palette knife and chocolate ganache.
- YOU WILL LEARN MY 3D CHOCO GANACHE RECIPE TO MAKE PALETTE KNIFE BASS-RELIEFS
- YOU WILL LEARN AN UNCONVENTIONAL METHOD TO DECORATE CAKES WITH A DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- YOU WILL LEARN THE TECHNICAL GESTURE TO CREATE A ROSE BAS-RELIEFS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND PALETTE KNIFE
- YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO CREATE A FOLIAGE WREATH WITH BUDS, SEMI-OPEN AND OPER FLOWERS AND REFINE WITH PAINTING
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE VIDEO CLASS
- YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO CLASS WHENEVER YOU WANT AND HOW MANY TIMES YOU PREFER
- YOU CAN INTERACT WITH THE TEACHER BY WRITING QUESTIONS VIA MAIL OR SENDING PICTURES OF YOUR WORK
- CLASS IS IN ENGLISH
HOW IT WORKS
I made this project directly in front of the camera so you can see every single step on how to make this exact cake in the picture. I will give the list of materials and where to buy them. I will also explain how to make the recipe of the ganache You will receive the sketch of the flowers. The video class will be published on a Facebook private group so, once you are in, you can watch the video class when and as many times you want. The only thing you need is a Facebook profile.
To enter the class pls. click on “BUY the class” green button here below. Fill the form with your data and proceed with payment as requested via Paypal, credit card.
Once we will receive the payment along with the filled form we will send you a link. Just click on the link and you will be directed to the video course.
You will have a lifetime access to the class with no deadline.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Facebook MATERIKA COMMUNITY where you will find a free lesson and various tips and tricks on the palette knife technique. Remember to reply to all the questions and leave your email address to be accepted in the group. Thank you
This is the link to the Materika Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/865946007609215
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org