Type: Video Classes
Class Level: Beginner
Price: 39 €
The step by step video lesson of my “Gerbera cake” made with palette knife and chocolate ganache
- YOU WILL LEARN MY 3D CHOCO GANACHE RECIPE TO MAKE PALETTE KNIFE BASS-RELIEFS
- YOU WILL LEARN MY GANACHE RECIPE TO COVER AND CREATE AN OMBRE TEXUTE ON THE CAKE
- YOU WILL LEARN AN UNCONVENTIONAL METHOD TO DECORATE CAKES WITH A DELICIOUS MEDIUM
- YOU WILL LEARN THE TECHNICAL GESTURE TO CREATE GERBERA BAS-RELIEFS IN DIFFERENT ANGLES DIRECTLY ON THE CAKE
- YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO CREATE STEMS AND LEAVES WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE VIDEO CLASS
- YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO CLASS WHENEVER YOU WANT AND HOW MANY TIMES YOU PREFER
- YOU CAN INTERACT WITH THE TEACHER BY WRITING QUESTIONS ON THE GROUP OR SENDING PICTURES OF YOUR WORK
- LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
HOW IT WORKS
I made this project directly in front of the camera so you can see every single step on how to make this exact cake in the picture. I will give the list of materials and where to buy them. I will also explain how to make the recipe of the ganache You will receive the sketch of the flowers. The video class will be published on a Facebook private group so, once you are in, you can watch the video class when and as many times you want. The only thing you need is a Facebook profile.
To enter the class pls. click on “BUY the class” green button here below. Fill the form with your data and proceed with payment as requested via Paypal, credit card.
Once we will receive the payment along with the filled form we will send you a link. Just click on the link and you will be directed to the video course.
You will have a lifetime access to the class with no deadline.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Facebook MATERIKA COMMUNITY where you will find a free lesson and various tips and tricks on the palette knife technique. Remember to reply to all the questions and leave your email address to be accepted in the group. Thank you
This is the link to the Materika Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/865946007609215
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org